Sunday, August 11, 2013

Some photo's of my Gutenberg Bible binding work.

Some photo's of my Gutenberg Bible binding work....

All photo's are Copyright ©2008-2013.


Lacing-On



Cutting & Filing the Solid Brass Clasps


A Landscape Photo of A Front Cover


Hand-filing of the Solid Wooden Boards


Dressing-out the Inside Hinge Area
of the Wooden Boards


Myself Signing The Opening of My Exhibition
at The Gutenberg  Museum


One of My Blind-tooled Alum-Tawed Pigskin Covers
NOTE*  The tooling on the pigskin is supposed to be 
un-mitered, and "free-style."


The "First Five" Sets (2008)


A Set On Display


The Handmade Sewing Cord









2 comments:

  1. Wow,Master!!!
    I realized that I need to learn how to deal with wood and metal if I want to be a true binder.
    huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear huhu ~ Thank you very much, but you [already ARE] a true bookbinder! I appreciate your book works very much, ~ Michael

    ReplyDelete